When your vehicle is in the shop for maintenance or repairs or when you’ve been in a car accident, the last thing you want to worry about is how you’re going to get around. With a car rental from Community Rental Car, you can rest assured that we’ll get you on the road in no time, in just the right vehicle for you.
Here’s why a rental car is a good idea when your car is in the shop:
- No need to cancel appointments or change your work schedule
- No need to pile the whole family into a small car when you can book a minivan rental or SUV rental
- No trying to figure out public transportation schedules and fares
- No waiting around for rides from friends
- No bugging relatives to borrow their car
- No feeling stuck at home
- No rushing to get the repairs done in a day and getting mediocre service
Note for younger drivers: Depending on your situation, you might also want to make sure that the rental agency you are using rents to drivers under 25 and offers cash-only rentals.
Cheap car rentals aren’t always easy to come by, and they are often unreliable. With an affordable rental from Community Rental Car of High Point, NC, you can trust our family-owned and –operated company to put you behind the wheel of a dependable vehicle that will meet your needs — for a week or for a day. Plus, we’re not just here when your car is in for maintenance; consider a rental for road trips, business travel, and group events.
Whether you need a compact car, full-size car, minivan, SUV, or truck rental, contact us today at (336) 448-2889 to make a reservation, or request a quote online. We’ll be happy to help you hit the road in comfort.